Zombie Army 4: Dead was: New campaign sets project Ragnarök
Rebellion today releases the launch trailer for Ragnarök, a new campaign in two parts for Zombie Army 4: Dead War.
In the new expansion, the few surviving members of the hell cult have withdrawn deeply into hell to start the mysterious project Ragnarök.
Schweiger is the only one who can lead Alpha Squad to wherever you have hidden to stop the ritual of destruction that threatens the world.
Conquer hell in the devastating 2-part Ragnarök campaign and find some answers.
There are also a number of new outfits and headgear that you can try while you are fighting through the inferno!
Content of the Ragnarök campaign package, which costs 14.99 euros in the Microsoft Store:
- The Ragnarök campaign-parts I & II
- The future karl outfit
- 2 hats for Karl (robot eye + ballistic helmet)
- The Marie Lounge singer outfit
* 2 hats for Marie (Kipphut + fast cladding set)
* The Josiah detective outfit
* 2 hats for Josiah (detective fedora + sunglasses)
In addition to the premium content, the free horde card “Todesskmler” was also published.
Launch trailer for the Ragnarök campaign: