Halo Infinite: Patch Notes zum April
343 Industries has published a small update for Halo Infinite yesterday, as we have already reported.
This update with a size of 1.3 GB brings several bug fixes and a few small additions to Halo Infinite. A complete list of bug fixes and changes in this update can be found in the section “Fixed Problems” below.
Improvements in this update include:
- EGO animations, including reloading and climbing, now seem liquid with all frame rates.
- Improvements of the audio mix both in multiplayer mode as well as in the campaign.
- Improved cheat detection and other anti-cheat improvements.
- Several improvements to Quick Resume on Xbox Series X | S consoles.
- Stability improvements for Xbox One consoles.
- The Optic Gaming Bundle is now available at Halo Championship (HCS) Store.
- The sound effects for damage suffered as well as for opposing steps and shots are now in the audio mix of multiplayer mode louder.
- The range of the combat sensor was increased in Big Team Battle (BTB) from 18 meters to 24 meters.
Halo Infinite – April 2022 patch notes
Many Improvements Come FROM Halo Insiders Feedback and Halo Support Tickets Submitted by Our Community. Thank You For Participating and Please Keep Submitting Tickets!
- First-person Animations, Including Reloading and Clambering, Now Appear Smoother at All Framera.
- The Following Sound Effects Are Louder in The Audio Mix for Both Multiplayer and Campaign:
- Enemies Throwing Grenades
- The Needler’s SuperCombine
- Player Ravager Completing Its Charge
* Multiple Improvements to Quick Resume On Xbox Series X | S Consoles Including Increased Reliability of Reconnecting To Halo Infinite’s Multiplayer and Customization Services. Players Who Have Purchased Halo Infinite’s Campaign Digitally Should So Lake Less Prompts to Purchase Campaign After Using Quick Resume.
* Players Who Did Not Receive to Achievement After Completing Its Requirements Should See It Unlock After Updating and Launching Halo Infinite.
* Improvements to Dolby Vision High Dynamic Range (HDR) Output On Xbox Series X | S Consoles.
* Color Accuracy Improvements When Playing On A PC WITH An AMD GPU and Freesync Capable Monitor (s). IF You Want To Play With HDR Enabled, Ensure It Is Enabled HDR in Windows and the AMD Radeon Software / Settings.
* Stability Improvements for Xbox One Consoles.
* Launching Halo Infinite With OUT-OF DATE PC Graphics Driver Will Now Direct Players to Download Halo Support’s Recommended Drivers.
* PCS with Intel Intelled Graphics Hardware May Experience Less Graphical Corruptions.
* Intel Integrated Graphics Are Below Halo Infinite’s Minimum System Specifications. Gameplay On This Hardware May Likely Not Performant.
- Improved Cheat Detection and Other Anti-Cheat Improvements.
- Sound Effects for Receiving Damage AS Well As Enemy Footsteps and Gunfire Are Now Louder in Multiplayer’s Audio Mix.
- The Combat Sensor’s Range Has Increased from 18 meters to 24 meters in Big Team Battle (BTB).
- Added New Telemetry to Help Our Developers Gather More Information on Shot Registration Issues. Read The Development Team’s In-Depth Analysis Of These Issues And Their Plans for Future Mitigations: Halo Infinite’s Online Experience.
- After Receiving a Matchmaking Ban, Players Can Select The Play Button in Any Matchmaking Playlist to Lake When Their Ban wants End. This expiration time wants be in the mm / dd / yy format and pt time.
- For more information On Halo Infinite Bans and How to Submit A Ban Appeal, Lake How to Appeal A Ban.
- The Optimal Polish Initiated Armor Coating is Now Available for All Players Who Have Submittond A Valid Code on Halo Waypoint. More information about This Promotional Offer Can Be Found at Opi’s Blog. IF You Encounter Any Issues with This Promotion, Contact [Email Protected].
- Players Standing On Destroyed Vehicles Will No Longer Experience Stadding Or Desync.
- Matchmaking Playlists Now Reflect Accurate Estimated Wait Times.
- The Post-Game Carnage Report (PGCR) wants NOW Reflect The Correct Winning Team After Online Matches.
- Improvements to Campaign’s Save System to Prevent Data Loss.
- Interactive Items, Search as Uncollected Audio Logs and Ammo Crates, Now Have Their Intended Sound and Visual Effects After Completing The Campaign’s Final Mission.
- The Description of Forerunner Artifacts Now Appears Correctly When Playing in A Language Other Than Deutsch.
This Update Includes One New Known Issue:
- The Bot Bootcamp Matchmaking Playlist Has at Inaccurate Estimated Wait Time. Actual Wait Times May Vary But Should Be Much Shorter Than The Listed Estimated Wait.
FOR A FULL LIST OF KNONG ISSUES FOR HALO INFINITE, GO TO OUR KNOWN ISSUES SECTION.
Leave a Reply