Elden Ring Jellyfish Puzzle Guide: What to do in Stargazers Ruins
Developed by fromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco, Elden Ring is a completely new RPG that has just been released for PC and consoles. The game is developed in a huge open world named Lands Between, and is full of small secrets to discover, along with some riddles that can be perplexed. Here is What to do in Stargazers’ Ruins and how to solve the jigsaw puzzle in Elden Ring.
As you progress in the main story of Elden Ring, you will eventually arrive at a new area called Mountointops of the Giants. There is a lot to do here, and you will also come across the ruins of star observers, where you will find a spirit of Medusa that looks for Him’s sister.
What to do in Stargazers’ Ruins in Elden Ring
- If you have not already done so, make sure you talk to Roderika at the abandoned cottage near the entrance to the Stormveil castle.
Exhaust your dialogue to receive the Medusa Spirit Ash.
Locate the spirit of the jellyfish in the ruins of the contemplates, standing on top of the stairs that lead to the basement.
Invokes the spirit of the jellyfish and a notice will warn you that a seal has been broken.
Low the steps and opens the door to find a chest that contains a talisman.
That is practically everything you have to do. You can still conserve and convene the spirit of the jellyfish after completing this puzzle.
The Primal Talisman Glintstone Blade that you get in Stargazers’ Ruins is also a pretty good reward for magic users, as it decreases the amount of FP consumed by spells and weapons skills, although it reduces your maximum HP.
That’s all you need to know about what to do in Stargazers’ Ruins and how to solve the jigsaw puzzle in Elden Ring . Be sure to check our wiki guide to get more advice and information about the game.
- Elden Ring’s sales exceed 12 million units around the world
- A Speedrunner has just beat Elden Ring in less than 30 minutes
- NPD February: Elden Ring heads software lists and is the larger launch of 2022 so far
- Public service announcement of Elden Ring: You can get 75,000 runes easily in 15 minutes
- Here is a public service ad from Elden Ring about Stormveil’s castle guardian
Search to get more
Leave a Reply