FEBRUARY PATCH Changes for FNAF: Security Breach
After a great expectation, Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach had invited last December. Despite many delays, players quickly could feel the impossible goal of the exit before the holidays. Bugs, ridiculous performances and whole gameplay silenced in the game files, Steel Wool Studios offers today a first big correction patch problems of the opus.
- The essential
- Bugfixs in bulk
- Changelog of FNAF 1.05 patch: Security Breach
- General modifications
- bugfixs (all platforms)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach: Fixs and Improvements for the February 1.05 patch
- The future of FNAF: Security Breach
Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach: Fixs and Improvements for the February 1.05 patch
The first (consistent) update of a game is often decisive for its future. Here, Security Breach is no exception. If players do not doubt the arrival of DLC , the situation was more uncertain about this changelog, finally arriving late. Indeed, 2 and a half months have passed. The team also provided for availability at the beginning-of-February, turning into an “in-extremis” February. Finally, like the game as a whole, this patch is amputated part of the original modifications, including the significant reduction in the size of the files or various fixals.
Changelog of FNAF 1.05 patch: Security Breach
No major gameplay changes on the horizon for this patch. It will be necessary to wait for the DLCs, or a possible refresh in the course of the year. The download is already available via Steam. It will also be the case on the playstation store a little later in the night. Your backups remain compatible, if you did not use abuse (5am bug).
- Fazerblaster Nerve : The toy blocks animatronics and robots s.t.a.f.F.
- Robots S.T.A.F.F. Send a clearer light signal with their torch lamp.
- Princess Quest 3: The speed rugs is reduced.
- The NVIDIA DLSS is now available on PC as an entire option.
- BOSS Final: The difficulty is increased and made more “fair”
- A backup station, usable after 6am, is added to the main hall (atrium)
- The maximum number of manual backups goes to 50.
- It is now possible to “skip” all cinematics
- Adding a loading screen during a mini-game, entry in the arcades and if the load is too long between two zones.
- The message icon present in the bags is updated.
- The button during the section in kitchens (route Chica) is better put forward
- The passages requiring the chica vocal transcoder now have a corresponding panel
- Handlets now join the lobby.
- Certain locations of the card are better indicated (panels, messages) between several zones
- On Steam, the game loses 3GB as to its weight.
- On PS4, the reflections of the light correspond to the chosen options.
bugfixs (all platforms)
This is the biggest job of this February patch for Security Breach. The Steel Wool Studios team notes that all the codes provided for at the base are not listed below. In addition, in order to focus the information and improve readability, some change notes have been merged.
- It is no longer possible to cheat by putting the clock at 5am (Roxy’s Raceway)
* Skip hiding does not discharge the card
* On PS4, the game does not crash during mini-games and is graphically more faithful to other versions.
* Freddy no longer allows to cross doors or walls
* It is no longer possible to call Freddy at certain sequences (boss fights in particular)
* In the final fight, the boss could become invulnerable without reasons. It is also possible to reload Freddy during this sequence.
* S.T.A.F.F. Bots do not see gregory inside caches
* Vanny can no longer be ignored during the first meeting with her
* Improved collisions between Gregory and the elements of the decor
* The player can no longer die in kinematics
* The brightness adjusts correctly according to the user settings during cinematics
Bugfixs in bulk
- The Fazwatch interface withdraws correctly after use
- The playing time is properly recorded and not partially
- In the minijeu “Monty’s Mini Golf”, it is no longer possible to skip holes with the [and] keys
- The mazerise labyrinth does not cause slowdowns
- The labyrinth command table is better detailed for interactions
- Controller Freddy no longer causes a black screen in some cases
- Some doors were not closing
- The game does not sofform more when the player pauses him during kinematics (ex: capture of Freddy by moon)
- Fix of the artificial intelligence of Monty and Roxy during “classic” / “Office” phases “
- Comedians play their roles in the daycare (Daycare) correctly
- Improvement of possible roads at stake by disabling certain dialogs that appeared abnormally
- Finally, many graphic fixes on 3D animations and models.
The future of FNAF: Security Breach
In conclusion of this important changelog, we can note the absence of mention of new contents or patches thereafter. Even on FNAF’s official reddit, no detail is on the side of Steel Wool. However, it is good to remember that until then, most of the studio’s major announcements stood at PlayStation events. Rest assured, the game remains a notable success for the studio and seems to have exceeded the million sales on the different platforms.
Leave a Reply