Destiny 2 Witch Queen RAID: Launch Date, Power Level Requirements, Location
With the release of Destiny 2 Witch Queen today, the guardians are ready to fight against Savathûn’s forces, who have given them the powers of light. When you venture into the world of nightmare of Savathûn’s Throne World, players can expect a large amount of campaign content, many new enemies and, of course, a lot of new legendary and exotic equipment to polish. The true proof of your skills, of course, will come in the form of Destiny 2 raid of the witch queen However, this will not be available at the same time as the rest of the expansion.
- Date and time of launch of Destiny 2 Witch Queen RAID
- What is the power level requirement of Witch Queen RAID
- Where will the raid of Destiny Witch Queen take place 2?
Date and time of launch of Destiny 2 Witch Queen RAID
The Witch Queen RAID will be officially launched the Saturday, March 5, 2022 at the following schedules:
- 10 a. m. Pacific Time
- 12: 00 cst
- 1 p. m., East time
- 18: 00 GMT / UTC
- 19: 00 CET
- 5am AEDT (March 6)
- 7 AM NZDT (March 6)
What is the power level requirement of Witch Queen RAID
Bungie still has to officially announce the power level requirements for the next incursion. However, the contest modifier, active during the first 24 hours of the live incursion, will put it to 20 power below each meeting.
Based on what we know about Witch Queen Power Caps, we ventured to assume that you will want to be around 1530 (20 below the maximum limit) or 1540 (20 below the maximum limit). Once the contest modifier expires, it will be unlocked and will benefit from your most powerful artifact and armor bonuses.
Where will the raid of Destiny Witch Queen take place 2?
While nothing has been officially confirmed, the Witch Queen launch trailer released last week seems to show a fireteam standing out of a pyramid building or boat.
Once we know more about the location, the enemies and the fight against the boss, we will make sure to update this publication and let you know.
That’s all we know about the incursion of Destiny 2 Witch Queen so far. As soon as we have more information to share with you, we will update this publication and we will let it know.
To get more tips, tricks and guides, go to our wiki or see more of our coverage about the game below.
- YouTuber de Destiny 2 Lance Dynasty: The Complete Story of Savathun & the Hive to celebrate the release of Witch Queen
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen celebrates his next release with a striking launch trailer
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Vidoc offers a closer look at new areas, crafts, GUXS, vacuum update and more
- New Destiny 2: Witch Queen Weapons & Gear Trailer Teases Crafting & New Exotics
- Expansion Destiny 2: The Witch Queen has been reserved for more than 1 million times
Search to get more