Genus Mpp CT: A み み
The version 2.5 of Genshin Impact “When The Sakura Bloom” is finally here and brings the players not only the playable debut of Yes Miko , the Guji of the Narukami Shrine and the new 5-star electro-Catalyst users of the game, but also a new wave of content. Against this background and to make sure you are completely ready to add something Genshint Impact ‘s new electro-sub-DPS for your team, here’s all you need to know about the constellations of Yae Miko.
All Yae Miko constellations explained
As we said above, Yae Miko is a sub-DPS. Their main focus is not on remaining the longest in the field, but actually causing massive damage while they are outside the field, while at the same time being braced by their supports and increases the total damage of their rotation. Apart from that, all their constellations focus on improving this, so they can do much more damage and produce more energy for themselves, making their Elemental Burst, which is able to destroy their enemies, is available at faster intervals. Now, as promised, you can get a comprehensive overview below all the constellations of Yae Miko:
- C1 Yakan offer: Yae Miko restores 8 energy particles each time your Elemental Burst destroys one of your Sesshou Sakuras, which allows you to do particularly massive damage. (Can restore up to 24 particles).
- C2 Fox ‘Mondruf: Your first Sesshou Sakura now starts at LV.2. Increases the maximum level of your Sesshou Sakuras on 4.
- C3 The seven glamours: Increases its elemental capacity level by 3 and its maximum level to 15.
- C4 Sakura-Channeling: Increases the electric shadow bonus of all group members for 5 seconds by 20% after a Sesshou Sakura token has inflicted indignants. (Ideal for a sub-DPS on a raided shogun composition).
- C5 Outrageous tease: Increases its Elemental Burst Level by 3 and its maximum level to 15.
* C6 forbidden art: Daisesshou : The attacks of Yae Mikos Sesshou-Sakura tokens now ignore 60% of the defense of their enemy.
Apart from the arrival of Yae Miko, the version 2.5 of the game also brings the players a new series of enemies, a new weekly boss and two new story quests, Yae Mikos “Divina Vulpes Chapter: ACT I – The Great Narukami Offering”. “And” Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: ACT II – Transient Dreams “of the Radien Shogun. Apart from that, the version will allow players to ring a new free 4-star catalyst called Oathsworn Eye.
Genshint Impact is currently available for PCPlaystation 4, PlayStation 5 and Mobile Devices – Android and iOS.
Home / Player / Genhin Impact: All Yae Miko constellations explained