How to get Thavnair onions in Final Fantasy XIV
Last update there is March 25, 2020
Thavnair onions are the most important vegetable _final fantasy xiv. Your chocobo is your best ally when you perform quests, run Fate or kill hunting monsters. It is in your interest to maximize its level as quickly as possible in order to always have a pocket tank, a pocket healer or a little extra damage while you are in the open world. You will have to feed your chocobo with one of these onions each time it will reach the level 10. Since the chocobos are at maximum level 20, you will need a total of 10 to finish the progression of your chocobo.
Get Thavnair onions can be a tedious task. Many free companies cultivate bulk onions for their members, because the distribution of the burden of planting and watering between several gardeners greatly facilitates things. But an industrious gardener can certainly cultivate them alone.
Use Thavnaires onions
Once your shock boyfriend reaches level 10, he stops gaining experience points. Feed your chocobo an onion, whether it is to the barn or in the open world, and they will be able to gain the experience points needed to reach level 11.
Thavnaires onions in quest reward
There are two quests that reward Thavnair’s onions:
- Look a stable job : Once you have completed the level 50 “best half” main scenario quest, it unlocks an ISHgardian parallel quest called landing a stable job. Get it back in The Jeweled Crozier (X: 6, y: 9) of Mathye.
- The true nature of a hunter : This quest has some prerequisites. You will have to have completed 3 secondary quests in Dravanian avaps: “Pest control”, “a step in the right direction ” and” duty of garbage ”. Once you’ve done these three, visit Hervoix in Tailfeather (X: 32, Y: 23) to resume this quest and get your onion.
Cultivate Thavnaires onions
Cultivating your own Thavnair onions is a love of love that can take weeks. You can either buy Thavnairian onion seeds on the market and cultivate them yourself, either cross other common plants to get the seeds. The Thavnairian onion seeds put 10 days to push. If you meet to get the seeds, expect to spend 5 to 6 additional days while waiting for your crosses grow.
The simplest method we have found is as follows:
- Cross the Krakka root and mirror apple to get the root of Curiel.
- Cross the almonds and mandrakes to get Nymeia Lillies.
- Next, cross the root of Curiel and the Nymeia Lillies to have a chance to get Thavnair’s onion seeds.
- Plant your onion seeds
There are a number of other potential crosses that will produce Thavnairian onion seeds listed on FFXIV Gardening site.
Leave a Reply